All services provided through the SBDC are offered at no cost and are strictly confidential.
The SBDC has the expertise to help you understand your path to commercialization. Business consulting assistance is available to anyone interested in launching a startup or expanding upon the foundation of their existing small business.
The Cal Poly CIE SBDC offers a wide variety of general business consulting services such as:
- Basic Operations
- Business Model Development and Business Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Access to Capital (SBA Loans)
- Human Resources
The Cal Poly CIE SBDC also offers Technical Assistance in areas such as:
- Technology Transfer and Commercialization
- Research & Development Funding from SBIR and STTR grants
- Intellectual Property Issues
- Alternative Financing (Crowdfunding, Angel/VC Funding)
- Technology Networking and Resource Identification
- Prototype Development
Request Consulting Services