- Enter account details
- Select Cal Poly CIE SBDC Center
- Enter user and company details
- In Business definition: you must meet at least one of the following criteria: 1. acquired debt or equity, 2. incurred business expenses, 3. sold a product to customers not friends or family, 4. paid employees or contractors.
- Not In Business definition: does not meet the criteria above, ie has not incurred expenses or legal contracts/ paid employees
- Complete registration
- SBDC Staff will reach out to schedule an initial phone call.
Five minutes could transform your business
Submit your request to receive no-cost expert business consulting services.
Steps to sign up
Helping small business owners thrive
in San Luis Obispo County
The Small Business Development Center (SBDC) promotes the development of technology-focused ventures by providing high-quality business assistance to start-ups and established companies. Our team of 35+ business consultants helps entrepreneurs launch companies, create and retain jobs, and attract capital investment. All services are complimentary to SBDC clients.
No-cost expert consulting services
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Access to Capital