- This event has passed.
Cybersecurity for Small Business (MCSCORP)
June 9 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Keeping your online assets protected is an ongoing challenge in today’s connected marketplace and once your data is compromised, so is your business.
Join us to learn about cyberspace safety.
- Common Cyber Threats
- Counter Defense Tools
- How to Keep Accounts and Credentials Safe
- How to Avoid Common, Dangerous Threats, and Malicious Scams
- Data Backup
Part 1 Presented By: Steve Burgess
Part 2 Presented By Panelists:
- Lieutenant William Fogarty, San Mateo County Sheriff and 21Clets instructor
- Attorney Craig Miller of Miller & Calhoon Attorneys at Law in La Jolla
- James Thomas, Mechanics Bank Manager
MCSCORP WEBSITE REGISTRATION