- This event has passed.
SBA Loan Programs and How to Apply
August 3 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 amFree
Speaker: Kay Mardon, Lender Relations Specialist (SBA)
The U.S. Small Business Administration helps small businesses get funding by setting guidelines for loans and reducing lender risk. These SBA-backed loans make it easier for small businesses to get the funding they need. Learn how SBA loan programs can help you Start, Grow, and Expand your business.
- 7(a) Loans – A group of SBA loans which guarantee portions of the total amount, cap interest rates, and limit fees.
- 504 Loans – Long-term, fixed-rate financing to purchase or repair real estate, equipment, machinery, or other assets.
- Microloans -The smallest loan program, providing $50,000 or less to help businesses start up and expand.
There are two ticket options:
1. Attend in person – there are 20 in person seats available for this webinar. Please choose the “Attend in person” ticket. Current COVID-19 indoor gathering guidlines will be followed. In person event will take place at the Cal Poly CIE Hothouse (872 Higuera St., SLO, CA 93401).
2. Attend via Zoom – there are 100 zoom webinar seats available for this webinar. Please choose the “Attend via Zoom” ticket and you will recieve Zoom login information one day before the event.