SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA- The Cal Poly Center for Innovation for Entrepreneurship (CIE) Small Business Development Center (SBDC) announced the top six finalists to compete in the 2022 Angel Conference: AcreCloud, ARTIFEX, Milo Sensors, NEXT Life Sciences, Novocuff, TRIC Robotics. These companies will have an opportunity to compete for $100,000+ in equity-backed funding on April 21st, 5:00-7:30 PM. The hybrid event will take place at SLO Brew Rock and stream on YouTube Live.
- AcreCloud farm-management platform offers growers and contractors customized control over their operations, extensive auditing capabilities, and access to new products.
- ARTIFEX Technologies is building a custom measuring tool that converts distance measurements taken on-site by construction professionals into CAD-ready floor plans.
- Milo Sensors created ION Wearable, the first discrete continuous alcohol monitor, providing continuous support and accountability.
- NEXT Life Sciences develops and distributes medical technology that empowers people to choose when and if to have a child.
- Novocuff is designing a minimally invasive, non-surgical device that will help prevent preterm birth.
- TRIC Robotics provides farmers with an alternative for pesticides that is equally effective and chemical-free.
AngelCon 2022 is presented by Pacific Premier Bank. The winner will receive $100,000+ in angel funding to grow their business. Attendees can purchase tickets at angelcon2022.eventbrite.com. Virtual and in person passes are available to the community, registration is required. Virtual passes are complimentary, In-person passes are available for $75 and will include networking and dinner. Visit the event’s website sbdc.calpoly.edu for more information.
Comments are closed.